12 months old and above are eligible for enrollment in this section.
In pre-nursery, your child will begin to learn independence, self-care (dressing, feeding) and interaction with their peers. Scribbling, drawing lines & shapes with pencils, chalks and crayons help develop motor coordination. Your child will enhance his creativity by finger painting, modeling play-dough, building with legos and manipulating different toys and materials.
Develop fine and gross motor skills by walking, jumping, climbing, balancing, coordinating movements. We will help your child discover the world during tactile, gustatory, olfactory, auditory and visual experiences using their five senses. But their major efforts will focus on language acquisition.
Your child will learn how to use suitable vocabulary and build more complex sentences to express emotions.
They work on numbers, colors, letters, shapes initiated through songs.
A typical day at Cosmopolitan:
- Circle time activities like songs, music, stories.
- A teacher-led activity in developing early pre-school skills in writing, number etc.
- Hand/Eye co-ordination activities or Educational games
- Indoor or outdoor physical play,
- Painting and pasting activities, modeling with play-dough.
Some of this will be group-oriented, so your child will make friends and learn cooperation and taking turns.
Kids can be dropped off as early as 7:30 am
Class starts at 9am
Half day ends at 12:30pm.
Full day ends at 4pm or 5pm depending on the option you chose.
- The half-day of 4 hours includes an hour max break/nap time.
- The full-day of 8 hours includes 3 hours break/nap time.
Children still in diapers are welcome. We can help with potty training.